How to Get Free Makeup Products to Review
Ever wonder how to get free makeup products to review? Well, look no further! Makeup.Ninja has a new program that is accepting makeup reviews and tutorials.
How it works:
- Apply to become a makeup reviewer.
- Get free makeup products.
- Try them out; take pictures or videos to show what you did with the free makeup.
- Write about your experience or give readers tips for how to use the product.
- Once all submissions have been approved…you get MORE FREE MAKEUP PRODUCTS!!
- You can continue doing this until you choose to stop participating in the program.*
*Makeup.Ninja may choose to discontinue working with writers at any time and for any reason. There may also be delays if there is not enough product to send at the time.
How to apply:
- Fill out this form.
- THEN, find a makeup product that you already have.
- Take pictures or video to show how you use the product.
- Write about your experience or tips or how tos for that product.
- Submit everything on this form.
- We review your submission and let you know if you will be accepted into the program.
What we’re looking for:
- Quality photosets and videos
- Quality writing of at least 300 words for each product post
- Writing can be personal, fun, witty, professional or whatever your style is! However, we do want good quality writing.
- Do I have to be a makeup artist or beauty professional? No
- Do I have to look like a model? NO!
- Do I have to be a professional blogger or vlogger? No
- What kind of product will I get? We have lots of products from drugstore labels all the way to high end boutique labels. Over time, you will get better and better makeup options as you build trust with us.
- How do I build trust with you? Send quality reviews and tutorials for every product in a timely manner. If we can trust that you will submit the required materials we can send more expensive product and several products at one time!
- How long do we have to submit the reviews? We would really love to get them within 1 week of receiving the makeup but we know that sometimes that can be tough. Basically the faster you can get them done the more product you can get, so it’s really up to you.
- Can I post the reviews on my own website? Yes, however the images and text should be different than what you submit to us. We only want original texts, photos, and videos that have NOT been posted elsewhere on the web.
Photos edited with PicMonkey Be sure to check out MedSpa Guru for medspa services and news! And Ab Workouts for Women and men for exercises and workouts to firm and tone! Don't miss out on fun things from the web and Pinterest marketing tools at Sharing Visually
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and help you find makeup tutorials and product reviews free of charge. In order to do this, please note that some links on this site may be affiliate links, in which case we may receive a small referral commission in the event of a purchase. Thanks for your readership and for your continued support. <3 The Makeup Ninja Team